- Rosina (cover) with Teatro Nuovo
- Boston Baroque chorister
- Section leader for Pilgrim Congregational Church
- Handel's Ariodante with Boston Baroque (Canceled due to Covid19)
- Elisabetta, Regina d'Inghliterra with Odyssey Opera (Canceled due to Covid19)
- Vivaldi’ Gloria and Monteverdi’s Beatus Vir with Boston Baroque (Canceled due to Covid19)
- December 6-7: "Messiah" with Boston Baroque
- December 15: Mezzo soprano soloist in Beethoven's Mass in C with Arlington Philharmonic Orchestra
- November 8: An evening of Schumann's song cycles, featuring other New England Conservatory alumni Pierre Nicolas Colombat, David Rivera Bozon and Cooper Kendall. Elena sings Schumann's Frauenliebe und Leben.
- June 5: Choir concert at St. Rose School in Chelsea, MA
- June 6: Choir concert at St. Peter School in Cambridge, MA
- May 12 in Mexico City: Voices of Women Composers with Chicago Panamerican Ensemble
- May 25 in Lexington, MA: Recital at Pilgrim Congregational Church.
- April 27: Private home performance of "Frauenliebe und Leben" with pianist Pierre Nicolas Colombat
- March 8 and 10th: "Jeptha" with Boston Baroque
- March 24th at Natick's TCAN Playing the role of Harriet in Opera del West's production of "The Clever Artifice of Harriet and Margaret," a contemporary opera by Leanna Kirchoff. The performance also include's Elena's performance of several songs by Clara Schumann.
- "Haroun and the Sea of Stories" with Boston Modern Orchestra Project (BMOP)
- Messiah with Boston Baroque
- November 8 Chicago Panamerican Ensemble performance for the Latino Music Festival
- October 20: St. Rose School Gala performance (choral conducting)
- September 7 at 2pm: Solo recital at Waterstone at the Circle in Boston
- September 15, 16 Dorabella in Cosi Fan Tutte with Barn Opera
- August 3 Tancredi (covering Isaura) at Teatro Nuovo in Purchase, NY
- August 4 Medea (role of Ismene) at Teatro Nuovo in Purchase, NY
- July 28 Tancredi (covering Isaura) at Teatro Nuovo in Purchase, NY
- July 29 Medea (role of Ismene) at Teatro Nuovo in Purchase, NY
- July 31 Parlami d'Amore: concert with other resident artists of Teatro Nuovo
- June 6 Leahy School Share Event Concert (choral conducting)
- June 8 Haynes Early Education Center Share Event Concert (choral conducting)
- June 16 Arias and Art Songs Concert: Snape Maltings Festival, Suffolk, England.
- May 19 Recital at Temple Israel in Dover, NH: "Jewish Women in Opera"
- May 30 St. Rose School Share Event Concert (choral conducting)
- March 13, 15 Fidelio Chorus with Boston Baroque
- Jan 28 Carmen with Boston Youth Symphony Orchestra
- Dec 1 The Trial at Rouen with Odyssey Opera
- Dec 8 and 9 Handel's Messiah (chorus) with Boston Baroque
- Dec 17 Handel's Messiah (alto soloist) with Harvard Unitarian Church
- October 20, 22 Mozart Requiem with Boston Baroque
- August 11, 12 Bradamante in Handel's Alcina with Opera del West
June 2017 (as a Project Inclusion Fellow with Grant Park Music Festival)
- June 16, 17 Vaughn Williams' A Sea Symphony with Grant Park Symphony Chorus
- June 21 Dame Myra Hess radio broad cast (on Chicago area WFMT 98.7) and live performance
- June 22 Grant Park Parks Concert
- June 28, 30 Roberto Sierra's Missa Latina
- March 22, 25, 29 Composer (cover) in Strauss' Ariadne auf Naxos with Lowell House Opera
- December 9, 10: Handel's Messiah with Boston Baroque
- October 21, 23: Bach B Minor with Boston Baroque (choral soloist)
- September 24: Mezzo soprano soloist in Yarmouth, Cape Cod performing music of Korngold, Richard Strauss and Mozart
- September 23, 25, 30: ensemble member in Boston Lyric Opera's new production of Bizet's Carmen.
- July 16: Chorus member and Publia cover for Rossini's opera seria, Aureliano in Palmira at Caramoor Center for the Arts
- July 21: Beethoven song concert at Caramoor
- July 31: Chorus for Beethoven's Fidelio at Caramoor.
- May 8: Soloist with Chicago Panamerican Ensemble and Chicago Philharmonic singing works by Brahms, Poulenc and Tirindelli
- May 15: Soloist with The Festival Chorus of Gary Methodist Church singing A Requiem for the Living by Dan Forrest.
- April 16, 17, 18, 19: Nerone in Handel's Agrippina with NEC Opera
- February 4-7: Datel/Lapak in Cunning Little Vixen with NEC Opera
- February 27: Masters of Music Recital in Williams Hall at NEC
- Soloist with Chicago Panamerican Ensemble at the Clemente Center in New York City
- Naga with New England Conservatory
- La Cenerentola with New England Conservatory's Outreach Opera Program
- 9/19: Mezzo soprano soloist in Yarmouth, Cape Cod with other New England Conservatory students
- Tour with Chicago Panamerican Ensemble in Mexico
- Apprentice Artist with Caramoor Opera
2015 MEXICAN TOUR DETAILS
August 18 Concert in Morelia
August 19 Concert in Querétaro- Antiguo Convento de Santa Rosa de Viterbo
August 21 Concert in Mexico City's Antiguo Palacio del Arzobispado. Concert will be televised by channel 22 in Mexico.
August 22 Concert in Mexico City's Sala Manuel Ponce at the Palacio de Bellas Artes
August 23 Concert at the Museo Nacional de Arte
August 24 Radio performance for Mexican Public Radio Friday
November 8: An evening of Schumann's song cycles, featuring other New England Conservatory alumni Pierre Nicolas Colombat, David Rivera Bozon and Cooper Kendall. Elena sings Schumann's Frauenliebe und Leben.